There are unlimited streaming apps you can download on FireStick for all sorts of on-demand content, be it shows, movies, documentaries as well as for live streaming of many TV channels including Australian Open and UFC (Blachowicz vs Adesanya).
However, most of these apps focus on entertainment shows and channels and thus, fail to satisfy the entertainment needs of sports lovers.
So today we have an application only for an avid sports fan, a streaming app where you can watch sports, sports, and nothing else!
Vola Sports has a huge library of over 200 sports channels from around the world that you can watch live. Some most popular channels on Vola are Fox Sports, Eurosport, CBC Sport, and Sky Sports channels.
But since these channels are geo-restricted, you won’t be able to watch some of them. To watch the entire library, you need a VPN.
Surfshark is our recommended choice because it easily unblocks geo-restricted channels and keeps you anonymous over the internet.
Method 1: How to Watch Live Sports on Amazon Silk Browser
Since this is a free method, you would need to install and use Surfshark on FireStick and then follow the steps highlighted below:
1. Open FireStick Home and click on the Search icon
2. Type Silk Browser and click on the search result that appears
3. Select the Silk Browser app from the list
4. Click on Get or Download
5. Once downloaded, click Open
6. Click on the URL bar
7. Enter livetv.sx/enx OR ustvgo.tv/category/sports OR 720pstream.tv
8. The website will open. Choose your sports
9. Now click on this button to start streaming!
Method 2: How to Install Vola Sports on FireStick
Before we begin, make sure you install and use Surfshark on FireStick and then follow the steps highlighted below:
1. Go to your FireStick home screen.
2. Click on ‘Settings’ on the top menu bar
3. Now click on My Fire TV
4. Select the Developer Option
5. Enable ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’
6. Click ‘Turn On’
Note: It is completely safe to install Vola Sports on FireStick so, go ahead and give your device permission to install this app.
7. Now, go back to the FireStick Home and click on the Search icon
8. Type Downloader and click on the search result that would appear.
9. Select ‘Downloader’ app from the list
10. Click on ‘Download’
11. After installation is complete, click on ‘Open’
12. Downloader Home page will open. Enter this URL firestickhacks.com/file/livesports and click GO
13. The file download will now begin
14. Click on ‘Install’
15. Now select Open to launch the app
How to Use Vola Sports on FireStick
- Go to FireStick home screen.
- Scroll to the right end of the ‘Your Apps & Channels’
- Click on the ‘Vola Sports’ tab.
- If you can’t see it, go to left of the list.
- Click on ‘See All’.
- Go to the bottom of the list.
- Select the ‘Vola Sports’ tab.
- Press the ‘Menu’ button on the FireStick remote.
- Click on the ‘Move’ option in the menu appearing on the bottom right of the screen.
- Drag and drop the app in the first row.
- It will now appear on your home screen in the ‘Your Apps & Channels’ list.
- Open the app.
Warning: We suggest using a VPN whenever you are using free streaming apps on FireStick for your safety.
A VPN would mask your IP address and keep you safe from hackers. It would also prevent your online activity from being monitored by your government or ISP.
Please use a reliable VPN such as SurfShark VPN and ensure your privacy online.
Vola Sports on FireStick Features
- It offers around 200 national and international TV channels to watch soccer, football, cricket, and basketball.
- You can watch a live stream of any channel on the list at any time.
- The ‘Highlights’ feature lets you watch your favorite moments from popular sports games of all times.
- The streaming experience is completely ad-free.
- It shows you a list of all the matches being played at any given moment anywhere in the world.
- It has numerous links for each channel so you can choose the best quality available.
- It has an extremely user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate.
- The dark mode features let your screen adapt to night time and dark surroundings for an enhanced experience.
Vola Sports on FireStick Alternatives
There are many streaming apps that you can use to watch sports channels live but only a few are fully dedicated to sports. Most of them have different kinds of channels that also includes some sports channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the subscription charges for Vola Sports App?
The app is completely free. You don’t need a subscription to download it or to watch the content on it.
Is it legal to use Vola Sports?
Since Vola Sports has content from many TV channels around the globe, it is always better to use a VPN while using it so you can be on the safe side.
Does Vola Sports have ads?
No, Vola Sports is an ad-free app, which is why it is so popular with users since you can enjoy an interrupted stream.
Vola Sports app has sports fans hooked because of its amazing features and a free experience that doesn’t even get ruined by frequent pop-up ads.
With more than 200 live channels, the ability to watch highlights and live matches of every sport on the planet, this app is an absolute steal.
All you have to do is install Vola Sports on FireStick, sit back and start watching your favorite players chase a ball on your large TV display.
So, don’t wait any further. Use this guide and get it now!