This is a step-by-step tutorial about how to install Hulu on FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and other Amazon devices.
What exactly is Hulu? Hulu app is considered the best streaming app in the United States. It basically offers countless video content that includes TV shows, Live TV Channels, and Movies,
You can also watch Live Sports and Music Events from all over the world. Hulu is the result of the collaboration between Walt Disney, AT&T, Comcast, and 21st-century fox.
There are two ways to install Hulu on a Fire TV Stick device. The first method involves installing the Hulu app directly from Amazon Store.
The second method is for the people who live outside the US and involves the process of installing Hulu Fire TV apk.
Since Hulu is geographically restricted, you will need to get a VPN such as Surfshar VPN to watch videos from outside of the US. A VPN will also keep your online activity private and secure.
If you’re outside of the US, you will face a Hulu error that says ‘Unavailable Location’…
So, let’s begin with the process of downloading the Hulu app…
Method 1: How to Get Hulu on FireStick with Amazon Store
This method is for those people who live in the US and they could easily download Hulu app from the Amazon app store. Just follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Go to FireStick Home
Step 2: Click on the Search tab from the top menu
Step 3: Type Hulu and search results will show you some apps along with the Hulu app
Step 4: Press Download and it will start downloading
Step 5: After it is downloaded, click on the Open button.
Step 6: Once you open the app it will give you a geo-restriction error if you are located outside US
Step 7: Subscribe to Surfshar VPN if you haven’t already and connect to the US server
Step 8: Once connected, open Hulu app again and now you will see two options ‘Login and Free Trial‘
Step 9: Choose your option and start streaming!
Video Tutorial to Install Hulu on Amazon Firestick TV
Method 2: How to Get Hulu FireStick APK
This method involves installing Hulu apk on Fire TV. This method is for those people who live outside the US.
Only with a VPN, you will able to access Hulu on Amazon Fire Stick.
1. Open FireTVStick Home and click on the Settings menu
2. Select My Fire TV option
3. Click on Developer option
4. Select Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Click Turn ON (Don’t worry! The app is completely safe to use)
6. Go back to FireStick Home and click on the Search bar icon
7. Type Downloader and click on the search result
8. Find the app from the list and click on it
9. Press Get or Download
10. Once download ends, click Open
11. Enter this URL firestickhacks.com/file/hulu and press GO
12. Click on Download APK
13. The download will automatically start
14. Press Install if it asks
15. Click Done when the app is installed
16. When the installation is completed, a dialogue box will open so click Delete and then Delete again
17. Now press the Home button on the remote for 5 seconds and click on Apps when the option appears
18. Click Open Hulu FireStick app
19. Click Login or select Free Trial
Once again, in order to access Hulu content, you will need to have Surfshark VPN that will assign you a US IP address.
How to Use Hulu from Outside US & Canada
Follow the steps below in order to access Hulu from anywhere outside the US & Canada:
- Subscribe to Surfshark
- Download and Install Surfshark on FireStick
- Enter login and password
- Connect to US server
- Now open the Hulu app
- Enter Hulu email and password
Once the above steps are completed, start streaming your favorite content!
Disney Plus Hulu and ESPN+ for $12.99/mo
With the partnership of Disney+ and ESPN+, Hulu has announced a special pricing plan for just $12.99/mo.
This means, now you can watch Hulu Live TV Shows and Movies, Disney Plus Originals, and Live Sports on ESPN+.
Hulu App Features and Pricing
There are no hidden fees or any equipment rental which you have to pay to watch Hulu on FireStick in the US. Hulu gives you total control of what you can watch at only $5.99/mo,
- HBO, Showtime, CINEMAX, and STARZ
- Partnership with Disney Plus and ESPN+
- Largest streaming library for Hit TV series
- You will be getting a personalized TV experience
- You will not miss out on events, sports or news
- Hulu standard version streams more than 85,000 of Hit TV series episodes
- If you subscribe to Hulu, you can watch content free of ADS
Hulu App Alternatives
If you want to get Hulu free on FireStick and don’t want to spend money on buying the paid streaming app. Here are the options:
You can also review our best FireStick apps 2020 if you want to see the full list. But always remember that watching free t may get you in trouble. You will need a VPN for FireTVStick to stay protected online.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Hulu on Firestick?
If you find Hulu not working on FireStick, it’s probably because you are located outside of the US. A VPN will assign you with a US IP address and only then you can access Hulu from anywhere.
Is Hulu free with Amazon Prime?
No, Hulu comes with an add-on if you want to use it on Amazon Prime. On top of the Amazon Prime subscription cost of $8.25/month, you will have to pay an additional cost of $7.99/month for the Hulu app.
How to Update Hulu on FireStick?
To update Hulu on FireStick, you will need to go to Settings and then click on Applications. Once you do that, select Manage Installed Applications and then click on Hulu. If you see an update option, then click on it. Otherwise, the app is already updated.
Amazon FireStick is one of the few portable devices that support Hulu. However, you most likely know that the Hulu app works in the US alone. To make it work from outside the United States, you will need a VPN services such as Surfshark.
What you’re trying to find the way to install Hulu on the Amazon FireTV/FireStick and watch it outside the US, then this is the best guide you will find.