This is a step-by-step guide on how to install BBC iPlayer on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube.
BBC iPlayer is the video streaming service in the UK. Not just Movies and TV Shows, you get to stream Live Sports, News, Documentaries, and more.
BBC iPlayer app is easily installed on FireStick using its APK.
But there’s a catch!
Since BBC iPlayer is only available in the UK, people outside UK will have to use a VPN.
I recommend readers to get SurfShark, having over 5,600 servers worldwide.
So, let’s begin.
Video Tutorial to Install BBC iPlayer on Firestick
How to Install BBC iPlayer on FireStick
- Open FireStick Home
- Click on the Settings menu at the top
- Select Device/My Fire TV
- Tap on Developer Option
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
- Click Turn ON
- Return to FireStick Home > Then click on Search icon
- Type ‘Downloader’ and click on it
- Select the Downloader app from below
- Press Download if it isn’t downloaded on your FireStick
- Click Open once the app is downloaded
- Type this URL: https://tinyurl.com/BBC-IPLAYER-Working and click GO
- Click Download
- Once the download finishes, click Install
- Press Install again
- Once the app is installed, press Done
- Return to FireStick Home > Go to Settings > Then Applications
- Select Manage Installed Applications
- Here you will find BBC iPlayer in the list, click on it
- Click Launch Application
How to Use BBC iPlayer on FireStick
It is such an easy app to use on FireStick because of its interface. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- First you are required to subscribe NordVPN and connect to UK server
- Open BBC iPlayer app on FireStick and enter Username and Password
- Start streaming Movies, TV Shows, Live Sports etc.
BBC iPlayer is easy to install on FireStick than you think. It is a UK app that is only available for people living in the country. However, with the help of a VPN, you can circumvent geographical restrictions.
This guide explains how easy it is to install BBC iPlayer on FireStick. We have also laid down a video guide to explain it for you.
If you have any questions, please mention them in the comment section.