This is a step-by-step guide on how to watch Peacock TV on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube.
Peacock TV is NBC’s new streaming service which is completely free to watch but also has premium content that costs $10/month.
It was launched in July 2020 and is packed with the latest Movies and TV Shows you can watch for free with ads.
Some of the favorite content you can watch are Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Downtown Abbey, Saturday Night Live, and so much more.
Installing the Peacock TV app on FireStick will make your life as colorful as its logo with tons of NBC current and past original programs on-demand as well as live TV streaming.
Read this first before you install…
Peacock TV is only available in the US. If you try to access its website or its app from outside the US, you will see a message that says:
‘The service is unavailable in your region’
If you want to access Peacock TV outside the US, you will need to use a VPN. Not just any VPN, but the one that easily unblocks Peacock TV. We recommend using Surfshark VPN.
How to Register with Peacock TV
Step 1: If you’re already registerd with Peacock TV, open the website and Sign Up for free
Step 2: Once you sign up you will be re-directed to this page, click Watch Peacock
Step 3: You will see the Home page of Peacock TV and choose and show for streaming!
How To Install Peacock TV app on FireStick
The very first step is to install a VPN to unlock Peacock TV if you’re not located in the US after which we’d proceed to install it.
Note: Connecting to a US-based server will allow you to use the Peacock TV app from anywhere in the world despite the fact that it is only restricted to the US.
Using a VPN connection has many necessary benefits. It masks your IP address so you can surf and stream without having to worry about malware attacks. It also stops the government, your ISP, and hackers from tracking your activity online and protects your privacy.
Therefore, it is wise to install and use Surfshark VPN to stream safely on FireStick.
1. On your FireStick Home click on the Settings menu at the top
2. Click on ‘My Fire TV’
3. Select ‘Developer options’ from the list
4. Click on ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’
5. Click on the ‘Turn On’
6. Now go back to FireStick Home and click on the Search icon
7. Type ‘Downloader’ in the search bar
8. Select the Downloader app from the list
9. Click on Get or Download
10. Click on ‘Open’ after installation completes
11. On the Downloader Home enter this URL bit.ly/peacock-firetv and click Go
12. The download will now start
13. Click on ‘Install’
14. Click ‘Open’ once the installation ends
How to Use Peacock TV app on FireStick
1. Now press the Home button on your FireStick remote for 5 seconds and click on Apps
2. Select the Peacock TV app from the list
3. The app will now be launched
Features of Peacock TV on FireStick
- Peacock TV has NBC original shows as well as sports programs and movies in its library.
- The app also plays host to programs and movies by NBCUniversal, CNBC, MSNBC, Dreamworks, Universal Pictures, and many more.
- Users can also avail of a 7-day free trial period.
- All subscription plans are highly affordable, you can choose to watch Peacock TV free or sign up for a plan according to your budget.
- Peacock Premium and Peacock Premium Plus cost only $4.99/month and $9.99 a month respectively.
- Peacock Premium is free for Comcast and Cox cable TV users.
- Paid versions of Peacock TV support an ad-free streaming experience.
- The free plan gives users access to 7,500 hours of screen time.
- Following popular TV shows are available on Peacock TV:
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- The Real Housewives
- Downtown Abbey
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Friday Night Lights
- Saturday Night Live
Peacock TV Alternatives
FireStick never disappoints its users and they have a large list of streaming apps to choose from. These apps either contain shows from specific TV networks or have shows from all over the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch Peacock TV from anywhere in the world?
Yes and no! Peacock TV is geo-restricted to subscribers in the US. But you can follow this guide to unlock it using a VPN service and then you would be able to watch it from anywhere in the world.
How much do I have to pay to watch Peacock TV?
How much you pay depends on the subscription plan you get. Peacock TV has a free plan and two paid plans that offer varied access to programming. Peacock TV is also free for subscribers of some US TV network services.
It is not an exaggeration to say that Peacock TV is the hottest streaming app for FireStick this month and for many months to come.
It brings shows that we have been waiting for so long on our TV screens so we can watch them on-demand and on the go whenever we desire. Its affordability makes it an absolute steal and gives us value for every single buck spent.
NBC has been really popular among its fans for its interesting TV shows, sports shows, and other programs. Installing Peacock TV on FireStick means our favorite shows are only a few clicks away!
So, use this guide and unlock a world of unlimited NBC programming that awaits you!