This is a step-by-step guide on how to install Live Net TV APK on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube.
Live Net TV app is a perfect solution to cut the cord because it brings your over 700 Live TV channels at no cost whatsoever.
With Live Net TV, you can watch channels across many different categories. Be it Entertainment, Sports, News, this amazing app has it all!
You can find channels from countries like the United States, Canada, Spain, India and many other parts of the world.
If you’re located in any one of those countries then you can access Live TV channels with ease. However, if you’re outside of these countries then you will need a VPN.
We recommend using Surfshark because you can connect to over 69 countries and hides your original IP address from everyone on the internet, thus keeping you anonymous.
How To Install Live Net TV APK on FireStick
Before you start streaming any content on Live Net TV, make sure you install and use Surfshark VPN on FireStick. Once you’ve done that, follow these steps:
1. On FireStick Home, click on the Settings menu
2. Click on My Fire TV
3. Select the Developer options from the list
4. Click on ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’
5. Click on the ‘Turn On’
6. Now, go back to the FireStick Home and click on the Search icon
7. Type ‘Downloader’ and click on the search result that appears
8. Select the Downloader app from the list
9. Click on the ‘Download’
10. Click ‘Open’ after installation completes
11. Downloader Home page will now open so enter this URL livenettv.bz and click Go
12. Now scroll down to click on Download for Android and then wait for the download to begin
13. Click on ‘Install’
14. Click ‘Done’ and that’s it! You have finally installed Live Net TV
How to Use Live Net TV APK on FireStick
1. On your FireStick remote, press and hold the Home button and then click on Apps
2. Click Open the Live Net TV app
3. The app will now launch
4. Click on the ‘Continue’
Note: With this step, you allow Live Net TV to collect and store your digital data and use it for different purposes. This is one more reason to make sure that you’re protected by a VPN.
5. Click on the ‘Allow’ button.
6. Choose any channel and start streaming!
How to Use a VPN with Live Net TV
Before you use a VPN, make sure to subscribe and install Surfshark (our top choice), and then follow these steps:
1. Go to your FireStick Home Screen and click on the Search icon
2. Type ‘Surfshark’ in the search bar and click on the search result
3. Click on the Surfshark tab
4. Click on the ‘Get’ option to download
5. The app will now download
6. Click on ‘Open’ to launch Surfshark
7. Enter you’re your email and password and click log in.
8. Connect to the US server
Note: There are many merits to investing in a reliable VPN service like SurfShark whenever you are third-party apps to stream on your FireStick.
There is no guarantee that most of the free streaming apps are legally allowed to show content in their library, which is why it is always a good idea to use a VPN to protect your identity so that you don’t get in any trouble for using an app that may be illegal.
A VPN masks your IP address so you can surf and stream without having to worry about malware attacks. It also stops the government, your ISP, and hackers from tracking your activity online and protects your privacy.
Features of Live Net TV App
- The app is extremely easy to navigate.
- Users can watch a variety of entertainment, movie, documentary, music, news, sports, food, and kids channels.
- There is a country-wise list of channels available as well for your convenience.
- Live Net TV has American, Canadian, European, and Indian channels available along with many others.
- These channels offer programs and content in many different languages such as English, French, German, and Hindi.
- There are also some 24/7 channels available that you can watch if you’re bored at any time of the day.
- The app offers multiple streams for each channel so you can choose a link that works the best for you.
- You also have the option to add your favorite channels to the Favourites list for easy access in the future.
Live Net TV APK Alternatives
These third-party streaming apps offer a similar experience as Live Net TV since they are mostly free and offer live TV channels from across the world including the list of best IPTV services:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Live Net TV from anywhere in the world?
Yes, you can use it from anywhere in the world, however, some channels on it may be geo-restricted and you would have to connect to a VPN service to unlock such channels.
How much do I have to pay to watch Live Net TV?
Not even a dime! Live Net TV is absolutely free for all its users. And all the programming is available to access for all the users.
What’s the quality of the live streams?
Usually, all the channels are available to stream in standard definition.
Is the streaming experience ad-free?
Since these are streaming links, you may encounter some ads. But you can use an ad-blocker to enjoy an ad-free experience.
Live Net TV is one of the best free third-party streaming apps out there. Most of the free apps either come with strings attached in terms of money and programming options but this app is all about pure entertainment and fun.
Live Net TV on FireStick brings TV shows, movies, and other TV programs from all over the world and in different languages to your yard.
It also lets you choose from several categories and genres so you get exactly what you’re looking for.
With our guide, you will have no problem installing this app on your device and increasing your entertainment options by thousands.