This is a step-by-step tutorial on how to install Eternal TV on FireStick, Fire TV, Cube, and other Amazon devices.
Eternal TV APK is regarded as a cost effective service where you can stream 1,000s of Live Stream Channels from many different countries.
Eternal TV will provide you access to various cable TV channels including popular channels that works greatly in US.
Since this is a premium APK, so the per-month charges for having Eternal TV on your Firestick is as low as $5. It include channels from Canada, South East Asia, UK, South Asia, Europe and few more.
If you’re living in US and wants to access Live TV Channels in Canada, UK, or any country that is outside US, you will need a VPN such as Surfshark.
A VPN will not only help you bypass geo-restrictions but also keeps your online identity private by hiding your original IP address.
Video Tutorial to Install Eternal TV on FireStick
How to Install Eternal TV on FireStick (Step-by-Step Guide)
Eternal TV usually offers subscription to view Live TV Channels. After you have subscribed, follow the instructions below:
- Open FireStick Home screen
- Click on Settings option available at the top
- Now you need to select Fire TV/Device option
- Go to the “Developer Option”
- After that, select “Apps from unknown sources”
- As you will see the prompt message, click Turn ON
- Go to home screen and go to Search
- Type Downloader and click on it > Now click on Download
- Once downloaded, click Open
- Type the URL: http://bit.ly/eternal-tv-firetv > Click OK
- The downloading will now start
- After the download is finished, click on install
- Installing will take a minute or less
- Click Done
- Now you need to click Delete
- “Delete” option will appear once again so you have to delete it again.
Good! Now the Eternal app will be installed on your Firestick.
Your Firestick / Fire TV will be all able to stream your favorite content through Eternal TV app.
How to Use Eternal TV on Firestick
Now that you have understood the method of installing Eternal TV FireStick, let’s jump on how to use it. If you are new, we are there for your help.
Let’s get on how we can access Eternal TV app on the Firestick.
- Go to Firestick Settings
- Click on Applications
- Then select Manage Installed Apps
- Select Eternal TV
- Launch the application
You may even move the app to the home screen of FireStick for fast and straightforward access.
You would like to press the 3-line key on the remote to open the menu. Within the bottom-right corner, click Move and place the Eternal TV icon on the highest row.
That was about accessing the Eternal TV app.
Something you do not recognize, about Eternal TV APK is that it is a highly reliable application with high quality content.
In less than 2 minutes, you can install Eternal TV app on FireStick. But since it is a paid subscription app, once your register you will get 2 user identity and two passwords, so ensure you have got them already.
One ID is for Eternal TV Apk and the other one is going to be for IPTV.