This is a step-by-step guide on how to install Smart IPTV on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube.
Smart IPTV is available on FireStick devices that let you access your IPTV subscription from multiple IPTV providers.
This service does not provide any IPTV channels, but rather it works as an IPTV management service for the end-user.
In one place, you can access multiple IPTV subscriptions in one place. It also offers a 7 days free trial so that you can explore it well before paying for the subscription. It costs about 5.49 EUR or $6.67.
Before you begin, let me remind you that many of these channels are geographically restricted. So you won’t be able to access these channels without a VPN.
Our top choice is Surfshark VPN because it is too affordable but at the same time has the strongest encryption. You can watch any channels that are outside the US.
How to Install Smart IPTV on FireStick
Before we begin installing, make sure you install and use Surfshark VPN on FireStick and then stream anything on Smart IPTV.
Follow these steps to install Smart IPTV:
Step 1: On your FireStick Home and then click on Settings
Step 2: Go to “My Fire TV”
Step 3: Access to the “Developer Option”
Step 4: Click on “Apps from unknown sources”
Step 5: You will be prompted towards a message, Click “Turn ON”
Step 6: Return to Home > Click on the Search icon at the top > Now search for “Downloader”
Step 7: Select the Downloader app from the list
Step 8: Click on Get or Download
Step 9: Once downloaded, click Open
Step 10: On its Home menu, insert this URL bit.ly/smart-firetv and click Go
Step 11: Wait until the Smart IPTV app is downloaded
Step 12: Downloader application will run the Smart IPTV. Click “Install”
Step 13: Once installed click “Done”
Step 14: Now press “Delete”
Step 15: The “delete” message will prompt again. So press Delete again
Now finally you have installed the Smart IPTV app on FireStick.
How to Access and Use Smart IPTV on FireStick
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to access and use Smart IPTV on FireStick:
1. Press on the Home button in your FireStick remote and select Apps
2. Select Smart IPTV app from the list
3. Open the app and you will see this screen the first time you open Smart IPTV (Note down the Mac Address)
4. Now open a browser on your computer and visit https://siptv.app/activation/ to activate Smart IPTV and enter your Mac address
5. Now you need to enter your payment information. Smart IPTV costs 5.49 EUR or $6.67 (as of 1st December 2020). It also offers a 7-days free trial.
6. Enter the Mac address, use the following options to upload your playlist. File (from your local device), URL (M3U or TXT file), EPG (EPG URL provided by your IPTV service provider)
Smart IPTV App Alternatives
Always make sure that you’re using the best VPN that works with FireStick in order to protect your online identity and stream your favorite Live TV channels from anywhere.
You can also view our list of best channels on FireStick if the above list doesn’t fit your needs.
Smart IPTV is basically a media player that is mainly used to stream M3U playlists to watch live television and movies.
This was your guide on how to Install Smart IPTV on FireStick and other Amazon devices. The steps are easy to follow, but remember that you will need a VPN when accessing channels from outside your country region.