This is a step-by-step guide on how to install Titanium TV on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube.
Titanium TV is basically a clone to a popular streaming application which is called Terrarium TV. It features the same layout, interface, setting and more.
It also offers tons of sources so that one can have awesome streaming experience. Titanium TV also supports subtitles as well.
For viewing TV Shows and Movies on FireStick, you will need to have a VPN such as Surfshark. It will keep your anonymous online and protect your online identity.
Install Titanium TV on FireStick (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Power on your FireStick, then click on Settings
- When the settings are open on your home screens. Click on My Fire TV/Device option
- Now click on the Developer option
- Select Apps from unknown sources
- Apps from unknown sources will prompt you a box. Turn it ON
- Go back to Home menu > Click on Search at the top
- Type Downloader and click on it > If you haven’t downloaded this app, then click on Download
- Once downloaded, click Open
- Type the URL: http://bit.ly/Titanium-TV-FireTV > Then select Go
- Wait for the titanium TV to be downloaded
- Once downloaded, click Next
- Now click on the Install button
- After the app is installed, click on Done
- Click on delete button
- Click on the delete button again
Features of Titanium TV
Titanium TV has the same layout as the Terrarium TV. The design is also same. The main menu of titanium TV will give you options on movies and TV shows.
Within the Movies and TV shows option, you will find sub-categories like most popular, trending, genre, top rated and few more categories.
After you select your movies and tv shows, you will be having tons of source options. These are available in high definition which includes 1080p.
Subtitles on Titanium TV
Step 1: Scroll down and select subtitles language
Step 2: Choose English or your preferred language
Step 3: Now scroll down and click on OK
Step 4: Select your source and open your content, which you choose.
Step 5: Click on “play with subtitles”
Step 6: Choose one subtitle option
Step 7: Content will be played with subtitles
This is the most updated guide on how to install Titanium TV on Firestick. If any newer version will be available, the app will prompt you for an update.
Titanium TV is user friendly unlike any other app showing you a list of TV shows, movies, popular content and more.
If you still have any queries related Titanium TV feel free to leave us with your questions.