This is a step-by-step guide on how to install Terrarium TV on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube. We have included three different methods just in case.
Terrarium TV is an android application that enables you to watch your favorite videos on your android device. Since Amazon fire stick is android based, installing the Terrarium TV on firestick is quite easy.
Method 1: How to Install Terrarium TV on FireStick (Using Downloader App)
- First Go to Settings
- Now click on Device
- Select Developer Options
- Enable the Apps from Unknown sources option.
- Now go back to the Firestick home screen
- Click on the search icon
- Search for the Downloader app
- Tap on the Downloader icon
- Click on Download
- Once it is downloaded select Open
- Click on Browser (located at the left side of the menu)
- Take the cursor to the address bar then click on the select button on your remote to open the keyboard.
- Now a keyboard will appear on the screen. Type in the following URL in It
- Scroll down and select the most recent APK file that is available. Terrarium TV will now start downloading.
- Tap on Install
- Once the app is installed click on Open
- Click on Allow for all Terrarium TV prompts.
- Now select YesPlayer as your default video player.
- A Terrarium Disclaimer will now appear on the screen, click on Accept.
- When you will play a TV show or a movie you will be asked to install YesPlayer, Select Install.
- Click on Install
- Now select Done
- You can now use Terrarium TV on firestick
Method 2: Terrarium TV on Firestick (Using ES File Explorer)
- From your firestick go to Settings -> Device -> Developer Options
- Enable Allow apps from unknown sources
- Now go to the Amazon firestick’s main menu then go to search
- Search for Es File Explorer
- Tap on the ES file explorer app’s icon to download it. Now wait for the installation to complete
- Open the ES File Explorer app
- Click on Download Manager
- From the ES File Explorer’s main menu go to Tools -> Download Manager located on the left -hand menu
- Now tap on +New from the bottom menu. Enter the path as bit.ly/TTV198 and Name as Terrarium
- Click on Download
- The Terrarium apk file will now start to download. Once the download is complete tap on Open file then select Install to install it on your firestick.
- Once it is installed go back to your firestick’s main menu and launch the terrarium TV’s application.
- When you will launch the app for the very first time you’ll be asked to choose a default video player. You will be given the following choices: ExoPlayer, Mx Player and VLC player. You can pick any one video player from them (according to your personal choice)
Method 3: Installing Terrarium on FireStick (Using Apps2Fire)
If you have already installed the Terrarium TV app on your Android Phone or Tablet, then this method is recommended for you.
This method mainly involves installing an application via Google Play store which allows you to throw any application that you have installed on your android to your firestick.
Installing Apps2Fire on Android Device
- From your Android Phone or tablet launch Google Play Store
- Now search for Apps2Fire app and install it
- Download and install the Terrarium TV android App (If you have not done it already)
Installing Terrarium TV Via Apps2Fire
- From your firestick go to Settings-> System -> Developer Options
- Turn on ADB debugging and Allow apps from unknown sources
- Now go to Settings -> System -> About -> Network . Note down your firestick’s IP address.
- Open the Apps2Fire app on your android device then go to Setup
- Type in the IP address that you had noted down earlier.
- Click on Local Apps then search for Terrarium TV app.
- Tap on it then select Install
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- You can now watch Terrarium TV on firestick
We think that Terrarium TV is a great alternative to Kodi. Terrarium TV gives a lot of choices to its users in terms of movies and TV shows.
The app is very feasible to install and it runs on any android device. We hope that this guide was useful to you.