This is a step-by-step guide on how to install FileLinked on FireStick, Fire TV 4K, and Fire TV Cube.
FileLinked is a service to download files and APKs on your FireStick device. You download links through a CODE that hosts popular apps in the FireStick community.
Many people ask me if it is ‘safe to use FileLinked?’ I say to them, it is safe to use FileLinked only if you use a VPN.
That is because anyone can create a Code that might contain malware. Only a VPN such as Surfshark can protect against such malware with its CleanWeb feature.
How to Install FileLinked on FireStick
Step 1: Open Firestick Home
Step 2: Click on the Settings icon
Step 3: Select My Fire TV
Step 4: Choose Developer Options
Step 5: Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
Step 6: Click on Turn On
Step 7: Navigate back to the home page and select the Find menu
Step 8: Click on the Search option
Step 9: Type “Downloader” and select it from the list
Step 10: Select the Downloader icon
Step 11: Click on “Download” and wait for the app to install
Step 12: Wait until the download is completed
Step 13: Click on Open to run the Downloader app
Step 14: Once the downloader opens, click on Allow
Step 15: A prompt will be displayed, click OK
Step 16: By default Home tab would be open with a text box displayed on the right side
Step 17: Now enter URL https://bit.ly/fl-firetv and click GO
Step 18: Select ‘Install’ to start the installation process.
Step 19: Now click ‘Done’ when the installation finishes
Step 20: Click Delete and then Delete again if the message appears
How to Use FileLinked on FireStick
Before you start using FileLinked or downloading apps from there, you should install Surfshark on FireStick to keep your online presence anonymous while streaming.
With the FileLinked app, you can do 3 things that I have listed below:
- Download and Install APKs
- Sign Up with FileLinked Account
- Upload File and Create a Code
The majority of users’ are only here to download and install apps and APKs that stream free content. So, we’re going to discuss all 3 of those points below.
Download and Install APKs Using FileLinked
To use the FileLinked app, press the Home button on the FireStick remote for a few seconds until a message box appears and then click on Apps. Now Open FileLinked app.
Now follow these steps:
Step 1: The home screen of FileLinked will ask for the code straightaway. Click on the Settings gear icon
Step 2: Turn OFF the ‘Show Hints and Useful Information’ option and select Apply
Step 3: Now you will see the Home Screen with No Ads
How to Sign Up with FileLinked
Important: If you’re downloading something from FileLinked, then you only need to code for download. Sign up is only need for uploaders.
1. Open your computer browser and visit the FileLinked website and click on Create Code on the top menu
2. Click the Sign-Up button
3. Enter the details (Email and Password) and click Register
That’s it! You have signed up with FileLinked.
How to Upload and Create a Code
1. Open FileLinked website and Login with your ID and Password
2. Once logged in, click on Create New Configuration
3. Enter the Name of the configuration and the Description (Optional). You can also write a custom message that will be displayed every time the code is entered. You just need to activate it. Click Save
4. Click on Create Files to upload files
5. You have already mentioned the Name and Description, now you need to enter the Download URL and Logo URL. Click Save
6. You can either Add New Files or click Go Back to return to the previous screen
7. When you click Go Back, you will see a CODE appear on your screen. That is the code of your configuration.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best FileLinked Code?
- 22222222 – CyberFlix, Kodi, CinemaAPK
- 35746417 – TVZion
- 80409018 – Kodi Builds
- 51829986 – Many different APKs
Is FileLinked Safe?
It is not fully safe to use FileLinked because anyone can create a CODE and uploading a file that has malware.
How do I use FileLined Codes?
When you open FileLinked app, a screen will appear and you will need to enter the code where it says ‘Your Code’
FileLinked is a hosting app that lets you install a lot of apps, files, and many more interesting things with the help of a code.
You could either upload the app or files yourself, or you could be the one downloading some of these apps that shows free media content.
While you install FileLinked app on FireStick, enter the code that I have provided in this guide to install the latest apps.