Do you want to learn about the process by which you can install Beast TV IPTV on Firestick? Read this step by step guide and learn more about it.
Let’s start with what is Beast TV? It is an IPTV provider which is streaming 1600+ channels. These channels are from different countries like Germany, Spain, UK, US, Canada and few more. We are here to help you in installing Beast TV IPTV on Firestick so that you can enjoy your time by watching your favorite cable TV shows.
These channels that you will be getting on Beast TV IPTV can be streamed in both HD and SD. There are over all four packages of Beast TV but you will get a trial period so that you can be sure about this application.
How to install Beast TV IPTV on Firestick
Follow these steps and install Beast TV IPTV on your Firestick
Step 1: Power on your Firestick
Step 2: Now navigate to the top part and opt for Settings
Step 3: scroll to your right and click on My Fire TV
Step 4: later click on the Developer option
Step 5: turn on to Apps from unknown sources
Step 6: You will get to see a prompt, just click Turn ON
Step 7: Now go back to home screen and click on the Search icon
Step 8: Type Downloader
Step 9: Now Run the Downloader app, you will be seeing an empty space to paste your URL
Step 10: after placing your URL click on RUN
Step 11: wait for the Download to be completed
Step 12: Now install it
Step 13: Click Done when it is installed
Step 14: Delete the prompts twice
You were successful in installing Beast TV IPTV.
Features of Beast TV IPTV
We will let you know about some main features of Beast TV IPTV, those are:
- You will get to watch more than 2500 cable TV channels
- These channels can be from UK, US, Canada and few other countries
- It is a remote friendly application for its users
- You will get free EPG guide by each subscription you will do
- 24/7 you will get to see more than hundred channels
- You will be getting several sports packages
- Beast TV IPTV has apps for Android TV boxes, Firestick, smart TV and android mobiles
- You will be getting support for MAG devices
- It works on computers via web player
- The playlists and EPG URL will be available for Kodi and all IPTV players.
Wrapping up this Guide by mentioning to all of you that Beast TV is a great application on which you can stream cable TV channels. You will be able to connect 4 devices on your each subscription. On this app URL and EPG are also available. This is a cost effective IPTV solution. Try this service once and let us know about your experiences by commenting below. Looking forward to your response.
Thank You for taking out time and reading this guide.